- The right to accreditation is for representatives of Russian and foreign media with the accreditation certificate of the FIFA media partner (Brodkaster), the FIFA official accreditation of the media category, the accreditation of the City Press Center of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in one of the 11 host cities.
- The receipt of the accreditation badge takes place at the FIFA Fan Fest Accreditation Center located outside the FIFA Fan Fest guard perimeter on the day of the application upon presentation of the FIFA media partner accreditation, the official FIFA accreditation of the media category, accreditation of the 2018 World Cup 2018 City Press Center in one of the 11 host cities. The receipt of a badge in the Accreditation Center of the Festival occurs at personal appeal.
- In the Accreditation Center it is necessary to fill out the consent form for the processing of personal data and the Rules for visiting the area by media representatives.
- The hosts reserve the right to refuse to accredit a media representative without explaining the reasons.
- Accreditation is issued in the period from 10.06.2018 in the accreditation center of the FIFA Fan Fest in Sochi, located on Voikova st.1
- Accreditation is valid for the duration of the Festival.
- In case of the loss of the accreditation card, a media representative can apply to the accreditation center for a duplicate badge (no more than 1 time).
- In case of the transfer of his badge to third parties, a media representative is deprived of accreditation and, in general, the right of access to the Festival area.
Rights of accredited media
To work on the coverage of the FIFA Fan Fest 2018 in Sochi, after presenting of accreditation badges accredited journalists are entitled to:
- Enter the territory of the event inside the security perimeter of the FIFA 2018 Fan Fest in Sochi through a separate entrance, which has a special sign
- Stay in a specially organized press area (tent for Media), use office equipment and related services.
- Media representatives – licensees of media rights (rightholders) have the privileged access to the position for cameras and photographers and priority access to Media Objects.
- To receive reliable and timely information about the event program.
- In the materials to use the official name of the event “FIFA Fan Fest 2018 Sochi”.
- Carry out video or photo shooting on the event territory.
- Use all the services and Media objects designed for the work of journalists.
- Participate in press conferences, briefings and other press events.
Responsibilities of accredited media
An accredited journalist is obliged to:
- Do not take photos/videos at the request of security representatives of the event in technical areas.
- To apply to the hosts for work on a special platform installed in the center of the Area, indicating the media name, the full name of the media employee working on the area, the number of accreditation badge and the time of work on the area three hours prior to the game, not more than three hours per one stay, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (for photo and cameramen, the number of seats on the platform is limited, media right licensee have the right of priority access). The application form in the Excel format is placed on the link: http://www.fifafanfest-sochi.ru/smi. In case media representatives did not apply application form in advance, access is made on a first-come-first-served basis (media right licensee have the rights of priority access). With increased demand for access to the Media Site, the stay can be reduced to fifteen minutes per stay. The time for granting access to the site is fixed on the bracelet given out by the volunteer at the entrance to the platform.
- When media representatives and broadcasters use official information and quote the statements of the participants of the FIFA Fan Fest 2018 in Sochi, ready-made materials for publication in the media should mention the name of the event «FIFA Fan Fest 2018 Sochi» and the source of the information received.
Media work area
The media work area is a covered tent with an area of 50 square meters, which is equipped with 10 workstations with laptops and devices necessary for reading and transferring information over the wired Internet.
To guarantee the consistently high quality of the media and broadcasters’ work on the FIFA 2018 Fan Fest area in Sochi, a special platform is equipped for the effective placement of working equipment (television cameras, tripods and cameras, recording equipment) and media representatives working with equipment – cameramen and photographers in the Common Access area.
In the areas inside the Safety Perimeter of the FIFA 2018 Fan Fest in Sochi, the following Platforms are equipped:
- The platform for cameras and photographers in the Common Access area.
- Area for the interview behind the scenes (backstage).
Broadcast area (TV compound)
For unimpeded and effective work, in the conditions of the expected large number of representatives of the media and Broadcasters at the FIFA 2018 Fan Fest in Sochi, television companies are provided with a dedicated area for television broadcasting, with the purpose of placing technical equipment, mobile television stations, mobile offices and satellite equipment on it.
The Broadcaster area is located behind the Safety Perimeter of the FIFA Fan Fest 2018 in Sochi and is a flat, hard-surfaced parking site that allows any broadcast vehicles to be placed.
To provide parking space in the TV-compound, you must apply at least one day by e-mail: email@example.com, the application must indicate the brand and number of the vehicle, as well as the period of stay on the territory of the TV compound. In case media representatives did not apply for parking on the parking lot in advance, access is made on a first-come-first-served basis if there are available seats (media right licensee have the right of priority access), for this it is necessary to apply to the Accreditation Center of the Festival. Access to parking in the TV compound can be denied in the absence of free parking places.